At Green Scythe both Health and Safety and training are always taken seriously and our
operatives hold the following qualifications:
- NPORS Operators (Small Plant and Mowers)
- City & Guilds Amenity Horticulture level 1 and 2
- NPTC PA1, PA2A, PA6A Safe use of Pesticides
- Forestry and Arboriculture safety and training council Chain saw operations / forestry skill training.
- IOG Cricket groundsmanship part A & B
- City & Guilds-Street Works, excavation and reinstatement, Signing, Lighting and Guarding.
- City &Guilds Sports Turf level 1 and 2
- CSCS – Construction plant competence scheme.
- CSCS- Certification Scheme
- ADAS pest control
- St John’s Ambulance First aid appointed persons
Here at Green Scythe we have an ongoing commitment to Health and safety and the training
of our workforce.
All are staff are CRB checked to an enhanced level for working at School sites.