Green Scythe is not currently recruiting.
If you would like to be considered for any vacancies that will be available shortly and process the skills and
attributes listed below then please apply in writing along with your current CV to the address on the right of the page.
Alternatively please click on our contacts page to apply by email; enclosing an up to date CV and cover letter.
Successful candidates would be in procession of the following skills and attributes:
- Experience operating commercial grounds maintenance equipment. And in procession of the current training
- Full drivers license with the ability to tow.
- Tractor driving skills.
- Ability to use correctly hand held power tools such as strimmers, hedge cutters, leaf blowers etc.
- Hold a PA2 / PA6 Spray certificate.
- A good understanding and knowledge of grounds maintenance plant and equipment.
- Able to work in a team environment and have the ability to make decisions and take charge of a work team.
Please note that enhanced CRB checks will be completed on any successful applicants prior to being offered a
position within the company